Version 0.8 of trello-burndown is available for installation via NPM.
See the release notes below.
- Sprint was disabled one day to early
- 'export' and 'config' folders are created on startup now if they don't exist
- Removed d3.js as a NPM module due to incompatibility with node 0.10.x; added as a static resource
- Work done on none work days won't be tracked
- Changed sprint burndown for uniformity
- Mouseover for data points
- Support of multiple finished lists
- Unfinished tasks are shown on current sprint (web)
- Statistical data on current sprint
Feedback can be given via @devtyr_com or the G+ community.
comments powered by